Friday, January 16, 2009

Time for Change

For the most part, I think this is one of those rare seasons where I actually religiously update my blog. I guess it helps when you are comfortable about who is reading it. Yes, its public and anyone can actually access it but at the same time it still affords me this semblance of privacy giving me this warm cozy feeling in time knowing that this place is hardly visited.

I made my decision. I'll still wait for that offer but I wont just stand here and wait. I will still wait while working. At this point I need to do it before I feel harassed by all these people who keep on asking what am I doing with my life now. I am beginning to dread questions of inquiry as much as a single lady who trying to avoid quips about her becoming an old maid.

I didn't like Barack Obama before because he only talked about the need for change but he did not specify the direction or steps on how to do it. It is one thing to spout of platitudes, but another to actually make it happen, and this is why I don't really trust him to be able to make things better. In fact, I am betting that he'll die for being able to do anytrhing of real importance, just for making the White House turn black.

Okay, I'll stop before I start digressing too much again

No comments:

Post a Comment