Friday, January 16, 2009

Realizing things

If I were to make a graduation speech, this would be it.

Thank you God for making it all possible. I could have dropped out, taken drugs, became pregnant or got sidetracked and went up to the mountains but I did not. Thanks for giving me my parents who I under appreciate most of the time.

To my mother who bears the title of being a "stagemom" with pride, I realize now that without your support and training over the years I would not have been as confident, direct and forward about things I know and want. It was you who always came to my rescue during my tumultuous teenage angst years and thank you for being the bestfriend I never realized that I had for all this time.

To dad, well, thanks for all the financial support and advice. We may not always see things eye to eye but I guess that has trained all my argumentation skills and gave me the inspiration to prove myself every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment