Monday, January 5, 2009

The Obligatory Introduction Post

To some extent I am asking myself, is this post really necessary? Growing up with the internet boom, I changed blogs as much as I changed boyfriends. The reason for parting with each other is also the same – having not enough time for the other, you guys have been together for so long you can only see the downsides, or for some inane reason guys just got sick of each other. Just like a broken heart that has healed, it is now trying to love again, or rather write again.

Dear God, it’s me Casia. I am not a religious person per se, more often than not I find myself questioning the dogmas handed out by the Catholic Church. The title of this web log is alluded to the novel Are there God, its me, Margaret not that I’ve even glimpsed that book or have an idea on what it is all about. At this point in time that phrase caught my interest after reading Time 100’s Novels of All Time.

Right now I am twentine. An adult pretending not to be. Adults have to sound proper and dignified, on top of being cool and sassy if we were to follow the trends set by the Sex and the City girls. I am in denial, I have the right to be since I am not yet forty. For the first time in my life I found myself free from all the pressure of balancing school work, social life and procrastinating moods. I’m on a limbo until I get to find a new job that will determine if my dreams when I was younger would actually become a reality. It is both exciting, and terrifying. I have nothing holding me, and nothing to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment