Friday, January 9, 2009

All you need is love... for apparently it is not enough!

All you need is love… for apparently it is not enough.

Of course there is the usual argument that love is not enough to buy your baby diapers so why stay together, but apparently there are cases when love when its purest form is not enough because it was not able to prevent this Mil Millington from making a fortune about his estranged relationship by writing Things my girlfriend and I fought about, published in eight languages. Hmm, and they say guys have trouble expressing themselves and their emotions - after reading this blog I sure do not think so!

I was looking at the living costs in Singapore because I was feeling optimistic about my recent job interview. Who knows, maybe the next time you here from me, I’ll be typing away my homesickness and my dilemma on who will wash my clothes now that I am living independently and have to do the chores. It is exciting and absolutely terrifying. The last time I cleaned up after myself (really I am capable of doing it if I have no one to do it for me since I have become accustomed to clean surroundings after leaving with clean freaks for so long) is when I had a roomate who was messy enough to scare my guy friend who is messy too. So anyway, I ended up looking at this website about expatriate American guys married to Filipinas. There was this guy on this forum who was thinking of a way out with his wife because she has turned into a jealous psycho because he cannot keep his dick in his pants and has no shame about it. Yes, apparently the wife is such the bad guy here.

I love my God, and I do believe in miracles. Right now I am looking at the TV coverage of the Black Nazarene procession and I couldn’t help but think do I not love him enough because I do not make the effort to actually stop by Quiapo and join the procession of people that has around 1.4 million attendees and only 900 policemen on dispatch? Let me stop there before I say something blasphemous.

1 comment: