Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blessings in Disguise?



Before I used to run an internal monologue through my head while traveling, especially during traffic, and I always swore that I’d jot those thoughts down to my blog once I get home, but somehow whenever I do that, they never sound like the thoughts running through my head at that time. So now I proposed to myself, I should only start digressing when I am about to blog. That way, I can save myself some brain effort from thinking about the same thing twice, and it will come out the way as the thoughts riffled through my head.

I saw Samantha Brown’s show today at Discovery Travel and Living channel. She featured a trip to the beer brewery which produced the beer named Kate, alluded to Katherine the Great, which was ranked as number two in the world beer awards. So while she was in a drinking session with the overseer and the owner of the brewery she mentioned that she remembers when the company was founded and started a pub in New England. In 1991, when the pub was newly opened she tried to get a job there as a waitress and was turned down. Cool that she now hosts her own show and goes back to do a feature about it, eh? Relating to my own life, I’d like to think about my brief stint in applying for EP and them not getting me in as a blessing. I just wonder what is in store for me.

Then there was also this person to whom I was attracted to because of hair color. Good thing I did not involve myself in anything serious considering that this person actually tells people that relationships are for fun. Go play Nintendo and stop wasting my time. Jerk.



“If life is a path then jobs have been the little holes that I’ve
fallen in along the way because I wasn’t watching where I was going.”

- mil millington

No comments:

Post a Comment