Sunday, June 7, 2009

Realizations

When I was in second year college, my professor once told me "You're so young, yet you are already cynical", and I just smiled thinking I knew what bad things to expect from this world.

I realized I was dead wrong. I still had my idealisms in the right place, so much so that I can't help but feel disappointed, and some how cheated with the little reality bites that I have come across with so far...

It was one thing to work for the academic community. Things hardly change except perhaps more paperwork and bureaucracy to deal with.

It was another to work for the entities of a less than ideal capitalistic society.

In the end you just want to scream it is not fair!

It is then you realize that they were right, there is still the inner marxist mentality in all of us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment