Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well Goldilocks came for a visit....

You know job hunting is like a Goldilocks looking for the perfect porridge - some are just too hot, some are just too cold, and we are eternally looking for the one that is just right.

My first day as a level three officer starts on the 16th if my soon to be boss gets her way :P I am lucky in a way because she is eager to have me.

-=-=-=-=-

The other day an exclassmate texted me, "you do not update your blog anymore" to which I replied "yeah I hardly visit LJ these days", "Nope the casia one". So here you are ms. special mention, I don't know how you got here which is really weird... might as well make this site public soon.

I just hope this site doesn't get spammed with a lot of "Ate, where is our yearbook" type of comments.

-=-=-=-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment