Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am still alive..

For most people I know I have disappeared from the face of the earth. I do not blame them for having such assumption - I have not emailed, called or texted anyone that is not work related for the past couple of months, starting January. Even my bestfriend was surprised to see me actually online on an instant messaging program because I am never on it lately.

Looking at facebook pages I suddenly felt sad, and nostalgic. I saw myself tagged in some pictures and I couldn't help but think "I was standing next to them last year, where was I this year?". I had a text exchange with Austin two weeks, I said, "I wish I was back in UP", "I know you do" was his reply.

So I guess a bit of some updates are in order. To be honest I cannot even call people because I had to change phones and lost a lot of numbers in the process :/

1. In the homefront, our "case" has been progressing lately, even though it had to be pushed by a couple of ten thousands in the process.
2. With work, things have primarily settled a bit. I no longer have to stay until 10 PM everyday, 7pm will do. My bosses are awesome, they feed me a lot so I love them. I am going to enrol in the Philippine Trust Institute soon so, that keeps me interested with the stuff I work with, and helps me not pine after yoopie so much. There's also an in house badminton court at work so we play there after overtime, when there are no rush or 500 accounts for maturity the next day.
3. Social life at the moment is also related with work people >.> but it's okay, if it werent for the lack of boys in the department it would have been totally awesome! Imagine the department is like full of women with only ONE SINGLE MALE. Geez, the guy is getting tagged with everyone.
4. I am still pushing ahead with my plans-settle myself with work this year, and get into lawschool next year. Though theres still a bit of a problem with logistics which may affect my choices, I guess I'll cross the bridge when I get there...



No comments:

Post a Comment